HOL Social Agriculture
HOL Social Agriculture has established the concept, purpose and goal of Aquaponics system.
- To subvert public’s stereotype towards agriculture, whereby the aquaponic system can be created at any place e.g. yards, offices, restaurants etc.
- To reduce cost, ensuring the cost of aquaponic system is affordable by all households.
- To develop a transparent and fair crop price mechanism, minimise the profit making through intermediaries, allowing farmers to support their families and contribute to the society.
- To advocate healthy and safe foods, water conservation, respecting the Mother Earth and promoting family farming education.
- To balance the food supply chain and unemployment rate, enabling senior citizens to continue serving the society.